Friday, February 4, 2011

Have Passport, Will Travel



Continuing the theme of my return to the U.S., here are a few of the more intriguing help-wanted ads I've come across so far (unedited):
  • Smooth drummer born with gift
  • Handyperson/Caretaker of Ranch
  • Marketing Firm Seeks One-Man Wolf Pack
  • Livestock Transporter (sadly, when I clicked for more details, this posting had been flagged as a scam)
  • Writer/Editor: Strong computer skills, excellent people skills, a willingness to embrace new media, a passion for bowhunting and general knowledge of the archery industry also are critical.

Although I'd like to think I have many valuable professional qualities, I cannot honestly describe myself as a one-man wolf pack, nor do I have a passion for bowhunting or smooth drumming abilities. So for now, at least, the search continues. Wish me luck!